Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well what do you know, more RIBBON! Like I've said before Alicia and I are so addicted to RIBBON, we just can't seem to get enough. I have 10 of these jars full of Ribbons all different colors. I think Alicia has 16 jars, she definitely needs some counseling, LOL !!!




And last but not least, my pretty paisley rug! I fell in love with this rug when christytomlinson posted it on her blog!! I so, soo copied her. I'm sure she won't mind.


so that's it for now, I hope you enjoy my scrap room as much as I do. LATERS!!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kim Rose said...

Your blog is looking so cute! Love the ribbon jars. I am jealous!
Thanks for coming to class and for the laughs. Text me!

Allison Only said...

you so totally like copied her, like, such as.

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

What a darling scrapbooking room! That is enough to motivate anyone to want to scrapbook.

Unknown said...

looking at the ribbon jars makes me want to start a ribbon collection too...:D

alicia king said...

I have 11 ribbon jars, and 1 flower jar, I just put them back on my bakers rack!