so one day I came home tired as hell and Daniel and Ethan were out in the shop working on their dirtbikes when Daniel gets this wild hair and decides that we should have a BBQ. So he volunteers ME to do the grilling since I am the housewife and they're busy working! as most of you know I am NOt really a cook, not because I can't -but because I most of the time choose not to. Well this was one of those times when I did not feel like doing anything after work, but to chill out on the back porch. I am also not that big of a meat eater either, so I especially would not have a clue as to how to cook a Good burger! well this is how it went. Maybe next time I can just chill like I wanted to in the first place!
They think I'm pretty funny!!!
needless to say the boys were pretty disappointed in me =(. I swear those patties were huge when I put them on the grill, what the hell happened?!
I even burnt the buns! It was not my fault, Ethan forgot to check 'em, and then I felt bad for the poor guys I ended up eating the burnt buns.
all they wanted was a yummy BBQ and all I gave them was burnt ass buns with a beef pattie the size of a freakin' silver dollar, and I'm not joking!

2 comments:
Lmao!! Your hamburgers looks soo puny!! but they're cute.. very cute haha
what the ??????? yeah I remember those pics, pretty freakin' funny!
Post a Comment