Daniel practically lives out here in the shop. He has t.v, a fridge, his tools, his toys and soon he's thinking of putting a bathroom in. He's crazy I tell ya!
one crazy night Daniel, Ethan and I were out in the shop when we got this crazy urge to play basketball. So we put together this GHETTO fabulous basketball hoop! We cut out the bottom of a 5gal bucket and drilled it into the wall, then we painted a piece of Styrofoam for a backboard? (whatever, I guess that's what you call it) and put some artistic design and viola!! you got yourself a homemade basketball hoop. NICE!!! We had so much fun with this, we played for soo long! I was getting pretty good.
I always love hanging out with the boys in the shop! I don't think the boys mind? I've always been a little bit of a tomboy I guess!

1 comment:
That's awesome!! so fun
Post a Comment