Saturday, July 5, 2008

GOTTA LOVE THE 4TH!

We stayed home for the fourth, cleaned house and got rid of the hot tub. Now we have more patio space in the back and we love it! Aaron, Christina and Nicole (Christina's twin) came over and we ended up having a little BBQ nothing big, it was fun!! Later that night Daniel and I rode the V-Maxx down to the river to watch the fireworks! I love riding the motorcycle on warm summer nights!!! I love it!!!
We met up with Aaron again, Jeremy and his wife were there and I met Brad's wife. I did not know that he had 3 kids and one on the way! WOW!! The fireworks were kinda lame this year... I don't know, this year just hasn't been the same. I do love the fourth of July, I think maybe next year we should buy a ton of fireworks and just stay home! YOu should of seen Daniel, Jeremy, Aaron and Brad all playing with the fireworks that Jeremy had... seriously they were like little kids...so excited and full of joy. Daniel burned his hand but he kept at it...BOys they're CRaZy!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: