Well today is my birthday and I turned 26!!! holy s***! I'm getting old fast... I remember when I turned 19 that felt like not that long ago. Time just seems to be flying, I seriously thought I was turning 25.I had to work today... that sucked... oh well!! Daniel took me out to lunch @chilli's. I haven't been there for a long time. It was goood!!! I had some yummy shrimp fajitas... ummm! My mouth is watering right now! hahaha!!
Ethan and Grant were there too... those guys crack me up, the stuff they say!
I also got a free dessert there... that was pretty cool! I love strawberry cheesecake. Doesn't that look delicious?
After work we had a little BBQ at the house nothing big, we just grilled up a nice piece of salmon fillet that Ethan brought back from Alaska... that was tasty! Thanks Ethan you rock!
I had a pretty nice b-day for the most part. I still just can't believe that I'm now 26. I'm starting to feel old. I'm almost the big 30... it makes me feel old especially when I see my friends or relatives with 2, 3, kids! wow!!! Is something wrong with us, we're just not ready! Maybe in a couple more years, we keep saying that, but time just flies by!
1 comment:
Sorry I missed your day! Happy Be-lated B-day girl!
I am not happy that you enjoyed Chiles without me. I love that place.
Hugs!
Post a Comment