We went to this event being held at Taylors Crossing ( a new development in IF) near the new Walmart on the westside of town. They had lots of food, vendors, raffles and great entertainment. This is what I love about living in Idaho Falls, there's always great outdoor events like this through out the summer.
Crazy stuff! I would be so scared to do some of those stunts, they really are so good at what they do. Daniel likes to ride around on his BMX bike and do some stunts but I'm always worried he'll get hurt so I tell him to stop. He gets so mad! but I just don't want him getting hurt, I tell him to leave it to the pros and he says " I am a pro, I've been doing this for a long time. I know my limits." alright then if you say so honey!
Gulianna would not sit still for me to get a picture with her, she's so funny! She kept wanting to go to Alicia when she was trying to take the picture.
this is one of my favorite pictures of Daniel, I don't know why I just love it! He's my hot little mechanic named Earl!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Gulianna, she lookes so cute in that stroller with her pacifier. I always say I won't give my kids a paci just because I don't want them to make it a habit, but I think babies look so darn cute when they suck on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment