Georgia had her 5th birthday party at Chuck E. cheeses this year. She looved it! It was fun watching all the kids go crazy collecting tickets. I remember when I was a kid... We came here for cousins birthdays all the time. I remember it much bigger though... Or was it?
Jesse loved this shooting arcade game... we both did actually! I could see the screen and was able to tell him where to shoot and stuff... oh man, he is a smart little guy... he didn't need much of my help though, he knew exactly what he was doing.
Chuck E. came out and greeted all the kids and did a little show for them. I think at first they didn't know what was going on, but then they got the hang of things and started dancing along.
Kara loved this jeep ride... she didn't want it to stop moving.
Georgia got 1,600 tickets when she got in the ticket booth... she got a special birthday medal and she was soo proud! what a cutie!!
and this is baby Myla, she is so precious! I think she will be a blonde and possibly blued eyed lil cutie!
me
Present time! There was cake and ice cream too. The cake was pretty darn good... very moist.
Curtis is so good to pose for me when I want a picture... what a kid!














1 comment:
i know i remember it being way bigger too!? maybe they are in california...or maybe we were just small!
Post a Comment