Jesse loves to play with Kara...I just don't know how much Kara likes it sometimes. Tonight he put her in the laundry basket and was pushing her around in it. Poor girl, she just layed there. I'm not sure if she did it in fear or if she really was enjoying it. Lol. She looked so cute in there, it was hard for me not to take photos. All the kids love Kara and are always giving her hugs and kisses... it's cute. It's nice to see them loving towards each other and not fighting. Something tells me they are being raised well.
look at me! one arm!
Georgia being silly and Kara trying to get out of the basket. haha!
Jesse got in the basket and wanted me to push both of them around.
then Kara got away!
I love this little girl...she is such a cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment