Jesse is so cute... he can't really pronounce his "s", so he says to me "let's go outside and build a "no man". I often have to ask Georgia what Jesse is saying because sometimes it's hard to tell. She's cute... she's like his little personal translator. lol. So we got all geared up and went outside to try and build a snowman. Both Jesse and Georgia played outside for quite a while... which was good for me. I put Kara down for her nap and I was able to do a little work on the computer before the other kids came home from school. Although I was soo tempted to take a nap myself... these kids ARE EXHAUSTING! I can imagine how Amy must feel... I honestly don't know how she does it when she has ALL the kids and Jeremy is not home. Boy, she really is SUPERMOM!
You can tell it snowed quite a bit...sadly enough it melted in about 2days.
I love how Jesse and Georgia always (for the most part) get along. They did so good for me the entire time.
So cute! they look so close in age, they look like they could be twins.
eating snow before they come in the house to warm up. Crazy kids...
Jesse cracks me up!
and poor Kara looking out the door wishing she could go outside too! She loves to play outside with her older siblings... always wanting to do what they're doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment