Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project 365 layouts

I HAVE got to start on my project 365. I am a procrastinator. Well with that being said... here is the first layout I created using Sherelle's free template I downloaded off her blog tonight. It's not the cutest layout but I did it on a whim... just to see if I understood the tutorial. Well, I think I will be putting together some more layouts soon because this was actually quite easier than expected (I'm glad). I want to start from the first of the year. We will see how that goes!


 These photos were taken when I babysat Jeremy and Amy's kids for an entire week last month... oh that was FUN! Seriously, it was. I loved every minute of it. Those kids love me... especially Kara. What a sweetheart!

1 comment:

alicia king said...

cute layouts! git r dun!

oh ya i forgot about project 365...366 i mean.