Monday, April 2, 2012

time for curbing again...

today's weather was soo nice! it makes Daniel want to start curbing again. He worked on the equipment today... getting it ready for the season. We are super excited to start the business here in UT. I will be placing ads online soon.

I also think I may print up some flyers to hand out around my block... nothing like door to door sales! it really helps to have these flyers handy...i remember getting a ton of work from using those and just from referrals. i sure hope things pick up her in UT for us!


Proud business owner. we will have to change our number soon. ugh!


tools of the trade!



2 comments:

Allison Corona said...

I hope it picks up for you guys! Let me know if you need help with the flyer!

alicia king said...

sweet! ya get it going! sucks to change your number though...i didn't want too!