Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Little Diva!!

This Saturday while I was in Blackfoot I also met up with my girl Laura @ BHS where Victoria was having dance competitions. She is such a little dancer, she totally cracks me up!! Laura is looking so cute pregnant, she's due at the end of April and is having another girl!! YAY!! Man, seeing a lot of my close friends being pregnant and having babies all at the same time makes me sad =( , and kinda makes me want a baby right now too!! That way they'd be close in age, that would be kinda fun!
here's a few snapshots I took of Victoria while @ dance competitions. She is such a little Diva!! You don't even have to ask if you can take a picture of her, she'll just say "claudia can you take my picture?" then she'll just give me all these cute little poses and say " I wanna see". She's a natural at this whole modeling thing, what a cutie!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: