after work I went over to scrapalicious to hang out with Gulianna and Alicia for awhile. I helped Alicia put out some new product and all the Easter stuff. she's got some cute Rusty Pickle paper, I love it. Gulianna was being such a good baby, like usual. she's a total sweetheart!
these are just a few snapshots I took of the store last time I was there. Alicia has some really cute home decor stuff as well as some really, really cute ribbon.I can't believe how addicted to ribbon we are! It's pretty ridiculous I'm starting to realize that!
I cannot wait till Thursday night! Alicia and I signed up to take a digital class at expressthemoment our local scrap shop here in Idaho Falls. Shelly Brown is the one teaching it and I'm so excited to learn how to do all sorts of stuff on my blog.




2 comments:
cute picture of Gulianna! Yeah I can't wait for the class!
It's nice to see that you are posting! hahaha i can't say shit though cause i never post anything...
Post a Comment