
BLONDE
OR what do you think?
BRUNETTE?


I just could not stand my hair any longer, It needed touched up
soo bad that I went to SmartStyle on Wednesday after work andjust did it. All day at work i was debating whether or not I should do
the highlights again or just darken it so it would be less maintenance
for a while. At least till things settle down a bit at work.I've been
absolutely swamped with work lately that I did not realize how badly
I needed a haircut! I now can see a big difference. I love that it's
shorter and that I hopefully won't have to dye it again soon!
Daniel said this was okay only for a short while, he likes my
hair better with highlights! What do you guys think?
2 comments:
I sooo know that feeling!! It is fun to feel fresh and new! either way your cute!
ohh!!! I love your hair!!! so mysterious now...lol
Post a Comment