Giovanna is such a model, she's always trying on clothes and looking for just the right accessories to match! I love it when she comes over because she lets me take pictures and doesn't even complain. we have a lot of fun goofing off and strutin' our stuff for all who care to watch.
6 comments:
i miss gio!!! she's lookin good here!!
get to postin' nigga...
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I was just bored and looked through Alicia's list of people, and found Pat and Hollie, and then I found you on theirs! Keep up the postin' and I will be sure to visit more often!
okay its been 2 months, as of tomorrow, get on it...
ok claudia..you really need to update this thing..
okay Claudia, your closing in on three months now... NEW STUFF, NEW STUFF, NEW STUFF (c'mon people join in)
Post a Comment