For some reason I felt inspired to scrap today, so I started to clean up my room. I love to scrap in a clean space, so I haven't been doing much lately because my room has been a disaster. These photos show it half way thru... still have a lot more to do.
This bookcase is organized finally, except for the top shelf. I want to hang up some of the frames I have stacked on top there, and organize my mini books in a better place. I was also thinking of maybe putting up a shelf instead...hmmm, don't know yet. I will have to think about it.
This is my sweet project table I got off KSL for $75. It is beautiful and heavy duty. I love that it's tall and I can scrap standing... sometimes I like that better than sitting. For some reason my ideas flow better when I'm standing. LOL. I know I'm crazy!!
This is my Pottery Barn desk (also off KSL) I got at a steal ($150)!!! I kept eyeing this sucker, but it was so far up North, I just knew I couldn't it. But I guess it was meant to be because Daniel was on his way back from WY and when I saw that it hadn't sold I hurried and called on it. Daniel was able to pick it up for me. This was my x-mas present to say the least, Daniel hates to do favor for me like this.... he's a stinker! I am soo happy he got it for me. It is a heavy, heavy beast. I had to disassemble it in the living room because I could even drag it into the scrap room by myself. (Daniel was gone to a movie w/ his brothers) and I couldn't wait till he got home.
I have piles of stuff on all the table because I am trying to organize as I clean... MAN, what a project!! I still need to organize the crap on the floor too! jeez.
But I keep getting distracted by the cool things I find! ha ha!! Maybe tomorrow I will finish it all up and get to scrappin!






No comments:
Post a Comment