Monday, December 5, 2011

Salt Lake Temple



Tonight we went to see Brittany sing a Christmas program with her choir class in Salt Lake. She did an awesome job! Afterwards we all went and walked around the temple and went through the visitors center and looked at all the pretty lit up trees outside. It was sooo cold, we were all bundled up as best as possible. Jeremy's family came with us too... I should say we went with Jeremy's family (they drove).

Georgia had the camera and she snapped this pic of me...



Self portraits... suck.






Alana, Candra, and Britney

My favorite was the Nativity scene, it was incredibly beautiful, with the temple in the background... oh so pretty! Daniel and I are definitely coming back without the kiddos... it is too chaotic with soo many kids. Having to keep track of them all to make sure they don't get lost, oh, I can't handle it! lol.




No comments: