I'll tell you what! what do you moms do with these kids to keep them entertained all day? here it is day 1 of my week long babysitting. We played in Kara's room for a while this morning before school, when I remembered I brought my camera. I wanted to take pictures of the kids so I could give to Amy when she got back from her trip. This was also a good time for me to take photos for me to scrap with since I haven't been doing much of that lately.
funny as soon as I pulled out the camera, Jesse started being shy!
and then he got used to it.
Georgia good as always, posing for me with her Rapunzel doll. Both Georgia and Jesse were so excited about the camera, they also wanted to take pictures... so I let them.
Georgia took this picture of Jesse being silly... she had pretty good aim with the camera, a little heavy for her though.
jesse took this one of us girls. wish kara was looking... oh well, I still like it.
georgia showing off her camera skills again. lol. I love this photo... it shows jesse being his silly self.
georgia's picture.
Jesse took this picture while Georgia held the puppy in front of her face


No comments:
Post a Comment