Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh lana, lana Del Rey!

I can't remember how I came across this chicks music, but I have been addicted ever since. She kinda reminds me of Fionna Apple, Massive Attack, maybe some Bjork. Different in her own way for sure, some may say depressing or raunchy lyrics, but I like it! These are a few of my fav songs/videos (in no particular order). 

You can be the boss! by- Lana Del Rey
( I love her hair in this one)

Video Games by - Lana Del Rey
(she is so pretty in this video)

Off to the Races by- Lana Del Rey
(this is not an official video, just clips someone put together).


Born to Die by- Lana Del Rey
(and seriously...how she is sitting on the throne in the Palace of Fontainebleau in France?)

There are soo many more songs I love, just can't possibly list them all here. I think she is beautiful. She honestly looks better without lipstick though... 

No comments: